Assistant Relationship Officer (ARO)
- Bank Asia is looking for young, energetic, result oriented and self motivated persons to expand its Social Payments & EBEK Operation Services under Channel Banking Division.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Job Areas: He/She will be responsible for day to day operation with Channel Banking Division.
- Core Responsibilities:
- Implementation of Social Payments & EBEK Operation related services.
- Developing relationship with Agents and must be good in inspiring people.
- Day to day activities of Channel Banking Division.
- Making contact with Agents for new and existing products & services related to Channel Banking Division.
- Provide all kinds of support to branches for Social Payments & EBEK Operation related services.
- Support transaction related activities in banking software.
- Overall summary report to team leaders/concerned supervisors.
- Others activities time to time as assigned by the Head Office.
- Graduation with minimum 2nd division /class.
- Age At most 30 year(s)
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills with pleasing personality.
- Willing to visit frequently at different Unions and Upazillas.
- Must be proactive, self-motivated, able to work under pressure, must be a team member, having ability to meet deadlines, art of persuasion & selling.
- Preference will be given having own Motor Cycle and Laptop.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Tk. 15000
- Admissible benefits.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Only Short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
Application Deadline : Nov 15, 2016