BRAC Bank Limited, pioneer in SME Banking, delivers a full array of banking services to individuals as well as business entities. With a network of 175 Branches, over 500 ATMs, 448 SME Unit Offices and 224 remittance disbursement locations.
Post Name: Associate Manager, Loan Documentation- Central Operations
Institute Name: BRAC Bank Limited
Number of job vacancies: N/A
Type of Jobs: Bank job
Job category: Full Time
Job Level: Entry / Mid / Top Level
- Ensure documentation due diligence for Secured / Mortgage based loans as per Core Risk Management Guidelines of Bangladesh Bank and bank’s internal policy.
- Assist all lending channels on various legal issues on production of loan documents (including mortgage) for legal vetting.
- Communicate with the Bank’s panel lawyers for vetting of legal documents.
- Review the conditions and covenants relating to Secured/Mortgage based loans and develop relevant MIS report on loan clients (including irregularity & deferrals).
- Primary screening of land documents to protect fraudulent or misrepresentation of documents before sending to law firms.
- Visit AC Land / Sub-Registry Offices regarding mortgage / redemption deed execution, if required.
- Maintain standard Service Level Agreement (SLA) with the Business & other departments.
- Properly verify compliance certificates for error free disbursement & identify & mitigate departmental risks.
- Ensure compliance of vetting opinion / security documents / security process with the existing law of the country.
Educational Requirements: Preferably enrolled in Bangladesh Bar Council or engaged in legal practice
Experience Requirements: At least 3-4 years’ experience in a bank or relevant work fields in supervisory levels
Additional Job Requirements:
- Must be interested to work in Sylhet, Barisal, Jessore, Faridpur, Bogra, Rangpur and Narsingdi regions.
- Candidates with practical knowledge about searches in AC Land or mortgage / redemption execution in Sub-Registry Offices, drafting, checking and processing of mortgage documents either in a legal firm or banking institution will be given preference
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Good communication skill (both written & verbal)
- Proven Managerial skill (manage & motivate)
- Excellent interpersonal relationship
- Critical thinking and skeptic, Judgment and proactive decision making
- FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Other Benefits: As per company policy.
Jobs Location: Sylhet, Barisal, Jessore, Faridpur, Bogra, Rangpur and Narsingdi regions.
Age limit for jobs: N/A
Job Posting Date: 27th September 2016
Jobs Deadline: 2nd october 2016