GSK Bangladesh Limited is one of the world’s leading research based Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Company, believing in equal opportunities based in Chittagong with a powerful combination of skills and resources looking to appoint challenging, energetic & creative personnel in the following position:
Officer – Quality Assurance
No. of Vacancies: N/A
Job Description / Responsibility:
- IPC/ GMP compliance checks during regular GMP rounds and shifting production (nights/ weekend) in manufacturing and packaging area
- Review and compilation of finished product batch documents for release
- Receive, storage and disposal of return goods
- Retention sample collection, monitoring and disposal.
- Compilation of batch documentation, retention, retrieval and disposal
- Deviation handling and participation in root cause investigation
- Follow up of the closure of Deviation, Investigation and Change Control
- Complaint samples receive, store and dispose off
- Participation in self-inspection / audit
- To conduct periodic/annual product review
- Waste management and reporting
- Inventory management of analytical standards/ chemicals/ equipment spares/ glass wares
- Suppliers performance review
- Source validation of raw and packaging materials
- Report promptly all adverse events and check that corrective actions are taken to stop recurrence of similar events
- Ensure visual factory policy is implemented in the lab function
- Identify Quality & EHS risks and report to line manager
Job Nature: Full-time
- Post Graduate degree in Pharmacy / Chemistry / Biochemistry
- 1 to 3 year(s)
- Fresh candidates are also encouraged to apply.
- Sound knowledge on GLP/ cGMP requirements
- Good communication skill in English
- Good presentation skill
- Desired: Candidates must have the enthusiasm to work under pressure with roaster basis shifting duty in 24 hrs operations.
Job Location: Chittagong
Salary Range: Negotiable
We offer excellent work environment with a team of innovative people, attractive remuneration, incentive scheme, personal development opportunity, long-term benefits e.g. Contributory Provident Fund and full medical refurbishment.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2016