Job Description / Responsibility
- Maintaining the Disciplinary action as per procedure.
- Employee grievances & disciplinary issues handling.
- Coordinate DI matters, seeking legal opinion, and placed to Management Committee for action and decision.
- Issue warning letter, show cause letter as per rules with management guideline and Management Committee decision.
- Prepare yearly training plan by identifying training needs (TNA) and ensure that training schedule is adhered to plan along with all formalities.
- Conduct internal training for time to time employee development.
- Search conduct external training.
- Assist to formulate and proper amendment of HR policy.
- Assist in Performance appraisal management process
- Update HRIS database.
- Support the Payroll sections
- Other HR operational matters.
- Any other job as assigned in time to time.
- Master’s in Management/ HRM or MBA major in HRM.
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
HR & Training
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 25 to 35 year(s)
- Good interpersonal, communication, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Excellent personality with positive approach/attitude
- Candidate must have excellent capability in operating computer applications.
- Hard working and ability to work under pressure.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- As per the Bank’s policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting