No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Ensure and maintain proper supervision of sales associates’ activities (i.e floor performance, time management, O.T., leave, performance evaluation, development etc).
- Maintain high quality customer service by providing the best shopping experience for each customer.
- Drive and direct sales associates to achieve departmental sales targets on daily/weekly/monthly/yearly basis.
- Ensure standard display of products and inventory control.
- Proactively POS management and dealing with problems
- Ensure customer complaints are dealt with maintaining smooth environment in accordance with company policy.
- Masters / Bachelors’ in a closely related subject from any recognized university.
- 3rd division/ Class/ CGPA below 2.0 in any academic examinations will not be considered.
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Retail Stores/Shops, Customer Support/Client Service
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Additional Job Requirements
- Age At most 35 year(s)
Must have excellent communication, analytical, problem solving, decision making and presentation skills.
- PF, Gratuity, Health Insurance, Bonus etc.
Application Deadline : Jun 11, 2016