Deputy Director, Accounts
No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Preparation of IFRS based consolidated financial statements of the group in USD and different subsidiaries in local currency of respective country.
- Effective coordination with external Auditor- Ernst &Young at different countries to finalize the annual group and statutory audit within the deadline.
- Monitoring and guiding in preparation of annual budget of subsidiaries in the light of standard budget process and parameters applicable for financial institutions.
- Evaluation of tax planning, tax effectiveness and tax treatment in line with the tax law of the respective country.
- Impact analysis of the financial report in case of introduction of new/amended IFRS at group and entity level.
- Guidance to the subsidiaries on the issue of accounting, reporting and financial aspects.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Audit Firms /Tax Consultant, Banks, Group of Companies, NGO, Overseas Companies, Multinational Companies
Additional Job Requirements
- Age At most 40 year(s)
- Applicants should have sound knowledge on practical application of latest version of IAS/IFRS.
- Must possess team spirit, leadership quality, hard workings and ability to meet the deadline.
- Excellent command in written and Spoken English.
- Well conversant with MS Excel, MS Word, Power point presentation and basic self-motivated knowledge to work with internally developed integrated application program.
Application Deadline : Jul 10, 2016
- The job will be placed on permanent position with other facilities after successful completion of one year probation period.