Head of Investment Risk (SME & Retail)
No. of Vacancies : 01
Job Description / Responsibility
- Identification, evaluation, mitigation & control and monitoring risks associated with Bank`s credit portfolio.
- Appraising proposal for SME & Consumer segments.
- Reviewing and setting tolerance limits by each sectors.
- Maintain compliance with the market risk limit/ policies & identify all relevant market risk factors
- Review and arrange approval of any temporary limit requirements
- Recommend corrective actions for any limit excesses
- Supervision of Revaluation of Assets & Liabilities.
- Identifying Fraud risks and review & evaluation of preventive measures.
- Reporting to the appropriate authority (Regulators and Senior Management) as per their requirements.
- Reviewing Money Laundering Risks – KYC issues and Counter Party Transaction Profile.
- Anticipate and identifying new risks.
- Any other work assigned by the Senior Management from time to time.
Job Nature: Full-time
- MBA/ MBM/ Masters in any discipline from a reputed public/private university with good academic record.
Experience Requirements: At least 7 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Age At least 38 year(s)
- At least 07 years in Bank`s/financial institutions in Credit Risk Department.
- Experience in project finance, corporate finance, standard finance, SME and related activities.
- Well conversant in English.
- Good interpersonal skill.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary Range: Negotiable
Other Benefits: As per bank`s HR policy.
Application Deadline : Jun 14, 2016