Program Presenter (Contractual)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Program presenters must have a well-groomed appearance, articulate speech patterns and the ability to create a persona that resonates with audiences of Maasranga Television.
- Maintain tight broadcast schedules, changes in programming and appearances at public events.
- To work at unusual, irregular hours and maintain extremely adaptable schedules and lives is often required form program presenters.
- Program presenters must craft likeable, on-air personas to introduce programs, and wrap-up programs for audiences.
- Introduce Artists, guests, celebrities and other professionals appearing on a program or show.
- Demonstrate a general understanding of issues, names, geography, history and the ability to put all of these in perspective for viewers.
- Minimum Graduate from a reputed university.
Additional Job Requirements
- Age At most 30 year(s)
- Proficient in electronic media communications.
- Must have a pleasant and well groomed screen appearance.
- Experience as a Program presenter on television media is preferable.
- Training on television production.
- Have the confidence to handle any kind of situation on screen.
- Excellent communication skills, Adaptability, Enthusiasm, Determination, Perseverance, Ability to work well under pressure.
- Able to work in national holidays, weekends and at times of emergency situation.
- Must be committed to remain at office as per rota.
- A diligent, disciplined work ethic and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Be able to combine friendliness, approachability and empathy with resilience and discretion
- Dynamic and result oriented team member
- We offer professional work environment, competitive compensation package, training and excellent growth opportunities for the right candidate.
Application Deadline : Jul 20, 2016