Principal, MDB Training Institute
No. of Vacancies: 1
Job Description / Responsibility
- Identify employees` training needs in consultation with Human Resources Management Division.
- Delivering/overseeing the delivery of training to Bank employees.
- Compiling and presenting information.
- Prepare and make ready our workforce to comply with the new changes in the national and global banking business.
- Plan overall training and development strategies of the Bank.
- Prepare Annual Training Calendar.
- Develop, coordinate, administer, and conduct programmes for the orientation education and training of employees.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of training activities.
Job Nature: Full-time
- Masters from any recognized university without having 3rd class/division in any examination.
- Sound knowledge in information technology.
- Proficiency in both Bengali and English, written and spoken, is essential.
- At least 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 40 to 50 year(s)
- Training management and techniques.
- Research methodology and statistical techniques in evaluating training effectiveness.
- Communication techniques.
- General practice, theory and relevant regulations of financial institutions.
- The economic, financial, political and regulatory environment.
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary Range: Negotiable