Head of ADC & Cards (SAVP/ FVP)
No. of Vacancies: 01
Job Description / Responsibility
- Requires supervisory experience of 10-12 years in a similar work situation including demonstrated ability to plan, coordinate, organize and delegate work duties.
- Must have sufficient knowledge on Credit Card, Debit Card, ATM, POS Marketing & Card Management.
- Managing the Card Operations cycle and reconciliation process effectively to ensure proper settlements.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize management and leadership best practices to plan, direct, schedule and review the work performance of assigned employees in a manner conductive to proficient performance and high morale.
- Thorough knowledge and experience in ADC & Card Business.
- Manage the Fraud Monitoring Unit for Debit, Credit and Acquiring and ensure that the fraud losses are controlled.
- Extraction of daily/weekly/monthly MIS for effective monitoring of transactions and volumes from a business / operational and risk perspective.
- Develop independent systems to effectively monitor Chargebacks, Retrieval Requests, Fee Collection / Find Disbursement and Cardholder disputes.
- Drive quality acquisition of credit cards across the business units by implementing effective product strategy, delivery of new propositions and pricing.
- Must ensure full compliance with all associations thus avoiding any warning and penalties.
- Manage the end to end card production process which involves the delivery of the card to the customer.
- Excellent understanding and experience of banking processes products and services.
- Sales Management, Customer Service Management, Risk Management and Corporate Governance.
- Demonstrate ability to build cohesive teams and to achieve goals through teamwork.
- Excellent relationship management & communication skills required to interact with the Board and negotiate with various clients and key Stakeholders.
Job Nature: Full-time
- Master`s Degree in the field of Business Management, Finance or Economics from reputed university with good academic background.
- 10 to 12 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
CARDS (Credit/Debit), Recovery, Relationship, Administration
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Additional Job Requirements:
- Age At most 45 year(s)
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary Range: Negotiable
Other Benefits: As per Employees` Service Rules of the Bank.
Application Deadline : Aug 4, 2016