Great Brands, Great Hotels, Great People and Great Relationships!
Pan Pacific Sonargaon Dhaka, the finest 5-Star Hotel in Beautiful Bangladesh, is being operated by Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Singapore and a member of the Global Hotel Alliance encompassing over 450 upscale and luxury hotels & resorts in different countries.
We are inviting application from Bangladeshi Nationals for the position of RB&E Coordinator in the Restaurant, Bars & Events Department. The candidate must fulfill the following criteria to qualify for the position:
RB&E Coordinator shall be the sole responsible for coordinating the overall administration of Restaurants, Bars & Events Department of the Hotel. The incumbent has to perform the following duties, but not limited to, are as follows:
- To assist the Director of Restaurants, Bars & Events (RB&E) to ensure the high standard of administrative support and coordinate with the RB&E Outlet Managers in understanding their insights and opinions who maintain high standard of service quality while dealing with our international and local guests.
- A concrete orientation to understand and prepare business plan, CAPEX & yearly KPOs.
- Assist the Director to Develop and implement product promotions, food and beverage pairings, menu items, state-of-the-art recipe preparation and presentations.
- Must have the personality and administrative capability to work in the biggest Department of the Hotel.
- Should have sound knowledge for preparation of manning budget and proper utilization of manpower in the different Outlets of RB&E Department.
- Conduct competitive market analysis including pricing of Restaurants & Bars. Also conducting local customer research based on trends and lifestyles.
- Identify key market segments for each RB&E outlets and provide new ideas to the Department for attracting new customers as well as repeated guests.
- Minimum BBA with O/A Level background.
- Minimum 3-5 years of practical experience in hospitality, Secretarial job experience will be considered as an added advantage.
- Candidates having the knowledge of preparing Budget and Business Plan will get preferences.
- Dexterity in MS Office especially on MS Word, MS Excel & MS Power Point and Internet Browsing.
- Excellent inter-personal relations, pleasant personality to represent the Hotel guests.
- Commendable communications proficiency both in spoken & written English and Bangla.
- Must have the knowledge & analytical ability to prepare yearly budget and writing reports.
- Maximum 32 (Thirty Two) years of age as of June 05, 2016.
Job Facilities: Excellent working environment and competitive salary package.
Application Procedures: Please send Application & Resume with a recent photograph by June 05, 2016 by postal mail or in Person to the following address:
Director Human Capital and Development
Pan Pacific Sonargaon Dhaka
107, Kazi Nazrul Islam Avenue, Dhaka 1215
Only short listed candidates will be called for assessment. PLEASE ONLY APPLY “IF” YOU MEET OR EXCEEDS THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS ABOVE. IF NOT- DO NOT APPLY.
Application Closing Date: June 05, 2016 at 4:30 PM