No. of Vacancies: 03
Job Description / Responsibility
- Determines cost of operations by establishing standard costs; collecting operational data.
- Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; to assist in recommending actions.
- Improves financial status by analysing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; assist to recommending actions to management.
- Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
- Assist to recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analysis; studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
- Increases productivity by developing automated accounting applications; coordinating information requirements.
- Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Minimum Graduate with completion of CA Part-2
- At least 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Automobile, Group of Companies, Multinational Companies, Manufacturing (FMCG)
Additional Job Requirements
- Age At least 30 year(s)
- Proven knowledge on Corporate Finance and information analysis.
- Should have excellent statistical analytical skills for financial planning and strategy.
- The incumbent should efficient enough to develop Standards for Quality Management.
- Capable of performing projects to improve process efficiency and performance projects as assigned by management.
- Familiar with Cost Accounting.
- Proficient in Reporting Research Results and Requirement Analysis
- Should have problem solving ability.
- Optimum level of integrity.
- Attractive and competitive compensation package will be offered to the right person.
Application Deadline : Jun 3, 2016