General Manager (Accounts & Finance)
No. of Vacancies: 03
Job Description / Responsibility
- To supervise and guide directly all activities related to the Accounts of the organization.
- Responsible for making, implementing and to improve accounting processes and procedures.
- Supervising fixed assets, inventories and general accounts function etc
- Capable to prepare balance sheet, budgeting and control the whole accounts of the company.
- Supervise and monitor VAT and Tax related activities of company independently.
- To co-ordinate ERP system in full pleasure in all the functional units in factory.
- Perform any other assignment as may be assigned by the Management from time to time.
- ACA/ ACMA
- 7 to 12 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts, Finance, Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax)
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 30 to 45 year(s)
- Strong leadership, interpersonal & communication skills.
- Computer literacy & experience in accounting software handling is must for the position.
- Experience in FMCG will be given preference.
Application Deadline : Sep 20, 2016