Job Description / Responsibility
- Develops data and recommends programs to meet clients’ needs.
- Prepares proposals and contracts that are geared to maximize profit while satisfying client needs.
- Solicits files on a timely basis to confirm business.
- Uses outside sales calls, prospecting, hotels tours and hosting of clients to solicit new business.
- Contacts in-house customers to retain and grow existing business, repeat bookings or referrals to other Carlson Rezidor Hotels.
- Reviews individual and team goals on a monthly basis; recommends and takes appropriate actions to achieve objectives in key result areas.
- Ensure all materials used are in accordance with brand standards.
- Maintains proper flow of information to sales team, reviews sales work file of assigned accounts.
- Communicates clients’ requests to all departments in an effective and timely manner.
- Insures maximum occupancy on a daily basis by performing follow-ups on progress of groups booked with events services team.
- Prepares reports as necessary to improve management decision making and critical evaluation of work activities.
- Provide administrative support to Sales & Marketing in connection to revenue generation activities.
- Minimum Masters or graduate from a reputed/ well recognized university preferably major in business studies.
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Advertising & Promotion, Brand Planning/Development, Business Development, Corporate Marketing, Relationship Management/Key Account Management, Sales
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Hotel, Multinational Companies, Group of Companies, Travel Agent
Additional Job Requirements
- Age At least 28 year(s)
- Fluency in English both written and verbal is a must.
- Strong computer knowledge with Strong Microsoft Office suite and reporting system skills
- Able to collaborate effectively with other hotel employees and managers to ensure teamwork.
- Able to work independently with attention to details and able to cope up with a busy working environment.
- Working experience in a similar role in the hospitality industry is preferred.
- Strong professional knowledge in Key Account Management of hotel target accounts.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- As per company policy.